Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanks for the support

The Bulldogs are now on the bus, headed back to Barbourville. It's been a long day to say the least. However, I would be remiss if I didn't take a moment to say "Thank you" to all the parents, friends, family, students and fans that came to Fort Wayne to support the Bulldogs in the NAIA playoffs.

By my estimation, there were between 200-300 Bulldog supporters there - a nice size crowd, in my humble opinion. I know the drive for us was 6-plus hours and I know others had greater distances to travel. Your support is very much appreciated.

Like I said in previous posts, I firmly believe this season was just a stepping stone of what is yet to come. I believe there are some good football yet to be played at Burch/Nau Field, and your support makes it possible and worth.

From the team, the coaching staff and the athletic department, I again say, "Thank you."

No comments: